St. Nikolai Russian Church
Built in 1912 by Russian workmen, this church is situated on the corner of Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd. and Benkovski Str. The church preserves the typical style of Moscow’s decorative arts, painting and architecture. The high dome is surrounded by four smaller domes. The external decoration of the Russian Church is a joy to behold with its exquisite and rich colors.